Tearms & Conditions
- The Booking of the plot of land will be confirmed after receiving the 20% payment against the total consideration of the plot. The booking amount may be change in future by the company authorities.
- Booking of the plot shall be made on the first come first serve basis and subject to the availability of the plot.
- All the legal papers regarding the plot of land will be available for inspection of the purchaser at the registered office of the company.
- Purchaser of the plot shall issue Cheque/DD in favor of Venus leisure (India) Ltd. payable at Pune (Maharashtra). The booking will be confirmed after the realization of the Cheque.
- Purchaser shall pay the balance amount of consideration at the time of execution of the final conveyance/sale deed of the plot of land in favor of the prospective purchaser.
- Construction of the road to reach the plots of land along with other necessary works pertaining to the basic infrastructure shall be completed within the period of three years from the final booking of the plots of land.
- That the possession of plot of land shall be handed over unto the purchaser at the time of registration of the final conveyance deed.
- All the amenities will be provided by the company within the period of three years from the date of booking of the final plot of land in the project. The Purchasers can use the amenities but the company will be the sole and ultimate owner of all the amenities.
- The possession of the plot of land will be delayed under the extra ordinary circumstances i.e., prolong monsoon, draught, flood. The Purchaser's committed default in payment. War, Civil Commotion or Act of God, Any notice, order, rules or notification of the Government and or public or competent authority or any other reason which is beyond the control of company.
- The registration and/or the delivery of the possession of plots of land shall be postponed in that the event and new date will be informed.
- Company will not refund the amount paid by the purchaser after the registration of the final conveyance deed.
- The numbers of the plots of land may be change after the final layout sanctioned by the concerned Government Authority. The stamp duty. Registration fees, Notary fees, Legal Fees, and other ancillary charges against the transfer of the plot of land in the name of the purchaser shall be born by the purchaser as per the government notifications.
- The purchaser shall pay the balance amount of the consideration against the plot of land before the fifteen day from the date of demand notice by the company. At the event of default in payment by the purchaser the company reserves the right to cancel the booking of the plot of land and in that case the booking amount will not be refundable.
- In case of any dispute between the company and purchaser, the dispute shall be referred to Arbitrators, who will adjudicate the dispute in accordance with provisions of the Arbitration and conciliation Act 1996. All matters will be settled within the jurisdiction of Pune district Court.
- The allotment of the plot will be the sole discretion of the company without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- I/we hereby declare that I/We understood all the terms and Conditions mentioned above and agree to comply with such Terms & conditions.
- Further, I/We declare that all information filled by me, us are true to the best of my our knowledge and belief. In case the Company finds irregularities/discrepancies in the above statement, the Company shall have the right to take action against me/us as per the Law of the State.
- Further I/We have not suppressed any material information while giving my/our personal details to the Company.
- Finally, I/We take upon full responsibility for genuineness, validity and correctness of all signatures and endorsement appearing on the application.